Northampton, Burlington, New Jersey. He was the son of Samuel and Maria Carr. Occupation: Printer.
Enlisted on 5/25/1861 as a Private.
On 5/25/1861 he mustered into "C" Co. NJ 3rd Infantry
He was discharged for wounds on 7/27/1863
He was listed as:
* Wounded (date and place not stated)
* 2nd Lieut 7/14/1862 (As of Co. I)
* 1st Lieut 9/13/1862 (As of Co. B)
* Capt 4/18/1863 (Not Mustered)
Intra Regimental Company Transfers:
* 7/14/1862 from company C to company I
* 9/13/1862 from company I to company B
Wounds received in action; Com. Capt. Co. K, 23d Reg., April 18, '63, not mustered.
Samuel Carr (1816 - 1890)
Maria Carr (1818 - 1886)
Mount Holly Cemetery
New Jersey, USA
Maintained by: Russ Dodge
Originally Created by: Joseph Lehe
Record added: Nov 16, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 16679083