My name is Felicia Anne Branch and I am an United States Marine. There's nothing that makes me happier than laying my head down at night and realizing the differences I've made and the achievements I achieved. I love Michael Jackson and I also love music. Wouldnt know what to do without it! 8)
* Hello Felicia * Sending "Happy Thoughts' your way and wish you well on Christmas Day. May your 2014 New Year be filled with Love, Laughter, Prosperity.
______________Merry Christmas ___________________Hello __________________I Have _________________Come Here ________________To Wish You _______________Merry Christmas ______________And Also, A Happy _____________New Year To You For ____________2014... I Hope The New ___________Year Brings You Loads Of __________Happiness And Lots Of Fun. _________I Hope You Have A Nice Day On ________Christmas Day, Filled With Lots Of _______Angel Time.......And Of Course Eating ______Lots Of Nice Foods, And Candies. I Hope _____That Santa Is Good To You As Well And He ___Brings You Loads Of Presents On Christmas Day
* You Made My Day * I had just gotten on Find A Grave & was so glad to see your message, it really lifted my spirits & I needed that. Feeling a little better & the Doctors are still pushing Meds my way, UGH...I just do not have the time to FEEL BAD.
Happy to know that you get some R & R time to do a little flowering. Guess you know by now that Findagrave took Michael Jackson's memorial OFF. Sure do miss him.
Be happy Felicia & will talk again soon. xoxoxo Ruth
* Hello Felicia * So happy to see your token on Kerry's memorial, as I visited this morning. Sorry that I haven't kept in touch, but haven't been feeling up to par lately, but trying to do flowering to keep my mind off of personal problems. Seems to be working a little bit. Hoping that all UR desires for UR lifetime career are going in the direction you wished for. Happiness, love & many blessings for you today & every day. xoxo Ruth
* Good Morning * Hoping you got some time off for [R & R] during this Christmas season to be with family & friends. It was great hearing from U, as always. May your 2012 New Year be filled with joy, happiness & all the blessings you so deserve.
My laptop has been down most all of December & it does get overwhelming sometimes. Take care my friend and we shall talk again soon. Be happy! Ruth
* Hello Dear Friend * So sorry that I neglected to wish U a Happy Thanksgiving & now it's almost XMAS. Hope U got to go on furlough to visit UR family & friends. Are you still going to make a career out of the military?
Please let me hear from U whenever you get a spare moment. Think of U quite often, even if we do not always keep in touch.
* Well ~ Hello Stranger * Felicia, U just made my day. What a lovely surprise to get on-line & have a message from you. So happy to hear that everything is coming up roses for you & surely hope that U like UR new life in the service.
Take care my friend & I'm always glad to hear from you. Ruth