| || member for 11 years, 1 month, 10 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I was born in Colorado in a little town east of Denver.|
My passion in life is Genealogy. That is why I appreicate this site and hope to help by putting as many burials as possible on it.
I am all to human and make mistakes, so if I have goofed on any of your family, please let me know and I will make corrections. Also for any reason you desire a burial deleted I will be more than happy to comply with this request.
|Messages left for Spyrose (843)||[Leave Message]|
|Lisa aka Leta Ann||Memorial #21025126|
Dear Spyrose- Do you know if Henry Shorty was an artist?
|Deborah Chaidez Briones||Request for Transfer over to me|
May I please request for you to transfer over to me of my mother's grave memorial so I may manage it.
I appreciate you adding it.
Find A Grave Memorial # 38138398 - Corine B.Chaidez
|Tammy Gephardt||Margaret Tracey Downey|
I also thought I'd let you know that you have the wrong name for her father. Her father's name was Basil. Her mom's name was Chloe Merryman. Margaret Tracey Downey, was my 1st Cousin 7x Removed. I have done extensive research on the Tracey Family. Also it's spelled Tracey. I do realize that in some places it shows up Tracy. But in Baltimore in records there it is shown as Tracey.
Hi! My name is Tammy Gephardt, and I am related to the Downey's thru the Tracey side of my family. I just thought I'd let you know that you have left off a daughter born to Thomas and Margaret(Tracey) Downey. They had 14 children, and the daughter you are missing is Rebecca born March 1820. She married a man named Hiram Johnson.
Just wanted to let you know is all.
|Rebecca Schuster ||a connect I couldn't get to work|
John E Petranovich 16632114,
Cousin George M Petranovich 31083162. Evidence of this is on U.S Census. Thank you Rebecca
|Trica Willey Hazelton||Re: Martha Elizabeth Beardsley's Phelps line|
If you want documentation let me know. We are distant cousins.
1. William Phelps/Ann Dover (of Crewkerne, Somersetshire, England, Windsor, CT
2. Timothy Phelps/Mary Griswold, dau. of Edward and Margaret Griswold, all of Windsor, CT
3. Timothy Phelps/Martha Crow, dau. of Christopher Crow/Mary Burr, all of Windsor, CT
4. Noah Phelps, Sr./Anne Dyer, dau. of Henry and Mary Dyer (this is the Anne Hutchinson line) of Hebron and Colchester, CT, Dutchess Co., NY
5. Elijah Phelps, Sr./Jemima Wilson (not Wilcox), dau. of Samuel Wilson and Jemima Lewis, of Hebron, CT, Wyoming Valley (were victims of the massacre), Dutchess Co., NY
6. Noah Phelps./Jeulula Yale, dau. of Job Yale and Elizabeth Hendrick, of Dutchess and Seneca Cos., NY
7. Yale Phelps/Dinah Emmons, dau. of Andrew Emmons; of Seneca Co., NY, Luzerne Co., PA, Springport, Jackson Co., MI
8. Ann Phelps/William Beardsley of Seneca Co., NY, Jacdson Co., MI
9. Martha Elizabeth Beardsley/Henry William Hawley
|Dana Fox Mariner||Sam Williamson|
Thank you for the unexpected transfer. He is in my family tree so I appreciate it.
Dear Spyrose, I am researching Robert Hellyer as the father of Elijah Hellyer born in Virginia in about 1803. In the cemetery records of Bethel Chapel, Nobel County, Ohio, you list only two daughters both of whom are buried in the same place. Do you know if Robert had a son Elijah?
You say you are researching the Hellyer family. Do you know of Aaron Hellyer, born 1831 in Noble, Morgan County, Ohio? I believe he could be the son of Elijah but I am stalled on these two facts. Is Elijah the son of your Robert and is Aaron the son of Elijah. Anything you can tell me would be greatly aappreciated. I am 87 years old and trying to put this family together for my daughter and am running out of time. My age also prevents any travel to these places to look for information. Thank you for any help you can give me. Mary L. Richardson, email@example.com.
Added by HashR348 on Sep 04, 2016 12:14 PM
|Ms. Clyde||Roberta Begay|
Your memorial for Roberta is 21347550
There is another one, created later, but has photo of her marker. It is 159095933
Can you check/find out which is correct, are both correct, etc.
|Barbara Proko||Memorial 17898116 John Houlihan|
Can you provide the source of your info for the birth parents of John Houlihan, please?
|[View all messages...]|