|Kathleen B (#46845386)|
| || member for 8 years, 1 month, 21 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
After an extremely busy summer where I fell behind, I am back and digging through a very large pile of messages and corrections, starting with the oldest first. So, I'll get to them all, but it will be a bit!
I've been an avid genealogist for years, researching my own family and helping others research theirs.
I now have about 2,000 memorials on FindAGrave and a related tree on Ancestry.com with 25,000 people. So, I'm getting a lot of contacts asking for more information, sometimes several in a day, then none for a week or so. I always respond to everyone (unless they're particularly cranky), usually with much help and many answers. But, especially as it's now summer, my response time is not generally measured in hours, but days or weeks! So, please be patient. I'll get to you. If a month passes, I may have missed your query. Feel free to poke me again!
Right now, I'm working Pioneer Cemetery (aka Masonic or Odd Fellows) in Boise on-line. The cemetery is now 100% on-line with about 80% of the memorials managed by me. I am now researching all of my managed memorials adding biographical information and familial links where I can. That also means that I'm researching most of the rest of the cemetery, too, because there are many connections amongst the families! (My gracious fellow contributors - especially David M. Habben - have been making lots of updates at my request!)
* Jan 2010 - Section 1 (Masonic) completed and 2,300 entries in related family tree.
* Mar 2010 - Section 2 (Odd Fellows) completed and 4,712 entries in the tree.
* Apr 2010 - Started Section 3 (Knights of Pythias?)
* Jun 2010 - Taking a break (mostly) for the summer. About 25% through Section 3.
* Nov 2010 - Finished Section 3!!! There are now 15,096 folks in my related tree! It was slow going since many of the burials are unrelated. That means no "freebies" when researching one burial and each burial is harder because there are no clues to be found in nearby burials.
* Apr 2011 - Still on Section 4. It's proving slow going. I keep getting sidetracked down interesting trails or being pulled back to folks I've already researched by inquiring relatives (which is grand!). Only have finished 18 of 69 plots (though some may have been finished incidentally with earlier research). Tree is up to 22,081 people.
* Sep 2011 - Yup, still on Section 4! I'm still spending much of my time on side trails initiated by folks contacting me about their relatives and having trouble making progress on Section 4. I've also been especially busy personally. Tree is up to 28,419 people.
I have created many memorials in other cemeteries in order to connect those interred at Pioneer, especially children. I'm also making many requests to other contributors to add the information I happen to find on their contributions and appreciate all of their assistance.
I want my memorials to be as accurate as possible. If you have information to provide, please use the "Edit" tab, then "Sugggest A Correction" link to do so! I'm tickled to be able to add more information and link them to other family members. If you know of the burial of a sibling, but the parents locations are unknown, I'll even happily add a hot link in the memorial to the sibling.
|Messages left for Kathleen B (352)||[Leave Message]|
|June Carroll||John Ayers|
Thanks for letting me know that you had linked John to his wife..
|Kay Arnold||Information regarding Frank Drechsler|
Thank you for the information on Frank's parents - I have added it to his memorial. Itook the photo and added his memorial to FindAGrave as a volunteer, and am not related at all to the family. I am very will to transfer the memorial to a family member, if you happen to know the family.
Are you related to Mary Maloney and Thomas McDermott? I am related to Mary's sister and have Maloney Family Photos
Added by Schlader on Apr 12, 2014 10:10 AM
You said: Relationship link to mother Minnie: 64388805
Not her mother.
|Anna 823||Jay and Minnie Croskey|
From what I can tell, Jay Glenn # 84514938 and wife Minnie Campbell # 22930865 are already linked. If I'm missing something, please let me know.
Added by Anna 823 on Feb 16, 2014 8:25 AM
I added Ira Isaac Edwards to the Odd Fellows Cemetery in Wasco Co. Oregon his number is 124233599 . Annie Pinegar Edwards is buried next to him. I'm research the Pinegars getting all records corrected an up to date.
Added by KittyK on Jan 27, 2014 3:13 PM
|Twist||Kittie Kaplan Alexander 84369863|
Hello. You sent a suggested change of the maiden name from Kaplan to Kaplan Kaplansky. Would you please let me know what that means? I do not find any records of a maiden name other than Kaplan and find no evidence of another marriage. Thanks for your help.
Added by Twist on Jan 25, 2014 9:16 AM
I have added Michael's mother to his memorial. My husband and I lived in Lewisburg for 30 years and knew Michael.
Added by Betty on Jan 11, 2014 9:55 AM
|Rita & Lee Gordon||Maxine Ramona Calvert Tweney|
Thanks for the info.
|Dean Chapman||Bessie I (Tucker) Wightman|
Nice catch on the duplicate. Since Roanho's was older, mine needed to go. However, Roanho's memorial included no headstone photo; so, I copied mine to her memorial. Once I did, I was notified that I had fulfilled Roanho's photo request!
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service