|Jenean Hamilton (#46846305)|
| || member for 9 years, 8 months, 5 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I became interested in our family history as a direct result of the avid interest of my mother and oldest sister. My life has become enriched by this desire to know where I came from. Thanks mom and sis!|
I truly enjoy Find A Grave and the Find A Grave community. This growing group of volunteers is so willing to help other researchers!
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
|Messages left for Jenean Hamilton (673)||[Leave Message]|
|Audrey Quinn Porter||RE: Recent obits|
Your welcome! I will be sending many more so please don't feel obligated to respond to each one. I can see that you are conscientious and feel the same way I do regarding the memorials you manage. Thanks for all that you do!
|akeen||RE: John Knobel|
Hi. I appreciate your diligence with this!
Added by akeen on Feb 07, 2016 8:03 PM
|Audrey Quinn Porter||RE: Howard Divan|
Your welcome and thank you as well for being so diligent in getting the memorials updated. It is appreciated!
|Sue||Scott Robert Ellefson|
Jenean just a note that I submitted an edit to remove his parent links as they are not correct. The father of Scott was Robert. The father currently linked "George R." had died 3 years before Scott was born.
Added by Sue on Feb 01, 2016 8:27 AM
|Linda Jackson||RE: Mary DeHaven|
Thank you Jenean, I appreciate it.
Added by Sue on Jan 21, 2016 5:15 AM
|B.J. Waters||Erma Tarpy|
I appreciate the information, but if the children are still living, I will not add their names to her bio. If you do not know if they are living or deceased, I would rather leave the names off.
|Colleen StaniskeLowry||Elsie Feldt|
Deeply appreciate transfer-our dad and family thank you so much for trust of this maintenance- KevinKeen/Colleen
You are welcome. I didn't realize there was an "Old" and a "New".
|JnJSchober||Julia Stauffacher Schober 102866491|
I also noticed Julia's headstone photos. Thank you for those GREAT photos, too.
Thanks for all you do for Find a Grave..!!
|[View all messages...]|