|Jenean Hamilton (#46846305)|
| || member for 10 years, 3 months, 21 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I became interested in our family history as a direct result of the avid interest of my mother and oldest sister. My life has become enriched by this desire to know where I came from. Thanks mom and sis!|
I truly enjoy Find A Grave and the Find A Grave community. This growing group of volunteers is so willing to help other researchers!
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
|Messages left for Jenean Hamilton (745)||[Leave Message]|
|Paul Patton||RE: Eliza Decker West|
You can delete the memorial.
Thank you for your effort to find Fredricka. It would be possible she might be buried near her daughter (or vice versa). Her husband went to CA and we know where he is buried but there in no stone there either.
|Ralph Gowen||Peterson plot|
thank you for a picture of the family plot -
|Cynthia Claytonroberts||Thank you Jenean|
for all the pretty pictures this week. I just went through them; and I managed to go thru at least Block 13 this week which looks all done to me!!!! Life is good, it should get un-busy-er soon; I may even get caught up someday...
|cbb||Deckler @ Greenwood|
Thank you for the photos on the Deckler memorials!
Truly appreciate your time and help with my research!
Chris cbb 48132450
Added by cbb on Sep 01, 2016 9:57 AM
|Dawn Christenson||Thank you!!|
|deanna french||Rock Co. Civil War Vets Vermont|
I am a Vermont Civil War buff, and am working on a project to identify the last resting places of many of our "old soldiers" that had roots/ties to Vermont. I have found that you have contributed several photo's for Find A Grave memorial pages for some of these patriots. May I use these photo's to post on the Vt. C.W.site? ( www.vermontcivilwar.org)
You will receive credit for this.
Thank you for your consideration.
|Peck-Millay||RE: Ann Jennings|
That looks better, Thanks
|Marianna Kerns Morgan||RE: James and Mary Hughes|
|Marianna Kerns Morgan||RE: Joshua Easter|
You are welcome! Happy Researching!
|[View all messages...]|