Actions
Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Discussion Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Christine Monroe Adams (#47029456)
 member for 6 years, 5 months, 4 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
No bio available.
 Contact:
or
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 88 Memorials Added
 • 88 Memorials Managed
 • 33 Virtual Flowers
Messages left for Christine Monro... (12)[Leave Message]
F Chambers
RE: Marion Chip Wise
More than glad to make the name correction. If he is related to you, I will be glad to transfer the memorial to you.
Added by F Chambers on Oct 29, 2014 12:54 PM
Kathie
RE: Anna M. Kolafa Alles
I like it. Looks nice.

Kathie
Added by Kathie on Apr 16, 2014 11:33 AM
Kathie
RE: Anna M. Kolafa Alles
Hi,
Sorry,
On the 'main' page, Find A Grave guide lines likes you to use her name that is on the stone. However, I would actually make a list of 'all' her names and put it in the body of the Bio... They will still show up in a google search for her. But unfortunately not a find a grave. But if you also link her to her husbands that will help too.

So you might do something like:
Anna Kolafa xxxx-xxxx
Anna Kolafa Alles xxxx-xxxx wife of _______
Anna Alles Goelz xxxx-xxxx Wife of ______
which would be really handy if you actually had all the marriage years (xxxx=dates)

Find a grave is great but it can only do so much. Death Certs, well those are another issue all to them selves!

I am trying to get section maps of the cemetery... They are being a little resistant, but I think that I am softening them a bit, lol, only time will tell.


Thank you and Sorry,

Kathie
Added by Kathie on Apr 13, 2014 7:02 PM
Kathie
Anna M. Kolafa Alles
Hi
You created this memorial...
There is a photo request that I am trying to fulfill however:
1. I can't find her in the burial records for the cemetery. I have access to 95% of them, the other 5% that is missing is a different part of the alphabet.
2. I can not find her in the Missouri Death Cert that are online for free. There are no Kolafa/Alles/Ales that died in 1953. or a person that had the initials AA
3. I did not find her death Family search either.

I do see her parents are Sts Peter and Paul, but she is not there either.

Are you sure that she is buried here?

Thank you
Kathe
Added by Kathie on Apr 11, 2014 1:26 PM
CB
RE: Benjamin Franklin Shields
Hi,

I've added the photos to B.F. and Martha Shields' memorial pages. Hope you aren't disappointed. I might enlarge the one of B.F. a little later and maybe try to take out the line down thru it - not sure I can do anything about the line - I'm no expert.

I added a caption underneath that I hope is ok with you. If you'd like it to say something different let me know.

I hope you got my e-mail yesterday after you sent the photo. When I hit "send" it seemed to be taking forever to actually go so not sure if it made it to you.

Thanks again!

CB
Added by CB on Apr 18, 2013 6:09 AM
CB
RE: Benjamin Franklin Shields
Did you get my e-mail?

CB

Added by CB on Apr 17, 2013 2:47 PM
CB
RE: Benjamin Franklin Shields
OK - I'll e-mail you at the address on your profile page so you'll have my e-mail address.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the photo.

CB
Added by CB on Apr 17, 2013 7:37 AM
CB
RE: Benjamin Franklin Shields
Hi Christine,

Do you mean you want to e-mail the photo to me or send it snail mail?

CB

Added by CB on Apr 17, 2013 4:54 AM
Carol Beck
Albert Barth
Links were made to his parents as you requested.
Added by Carol Beck on Feb 01, 2013 12:37 AM
CB
RE: Jesse Ewing Shields
Thanks for linking Jesse to his parents. The information you have on your Shields' pages has added to what I have as well. Do you mind if I link Irwin Shields to Philip Fall Shields?
Added by CB on Mar 09, 2010 5:56 AM
[View all messages...]
 

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service