| || member for 6 years, 3 months, 24 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I'm researching -|
- the Magruders of Florida (c. 1860-present: Brevard, Volusia, Orange, Seminole, and Jefferson counties), Georgia (c. 1785-1860: Brooks, Thomas, Monroe, Richmond, McDuffie, Richmond, and Columbia counties), and Maryland (1652-1850);
- the McGarrity family of Texas (Brownwood/Brown County);
- the Noble family of Alabama (Anniston/Calhoun County, etc.), Georgia (Floyd County), and Pennsylvania;
- the Bell family of Alabama (Anniston/Calhoun County, etc.), Georgia (Atlanta area), and South Carolina (Charleston and St. James Goose Creek);
- the Smith and Norris families of Alabama (primarily Fayette County, pre-Civil War and beyond); and
- the Persons family of central Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia.
|Messages left for J (63)||[Leave Message]|
|Sherry Hester Patterson||RE: Galen Roche|
You are welcome. The cemetery is just a few miles from me.
|Don Atwell||RE: Sara Roche|
Apparently the Confederate headstones were used in some of these cases by accident, because the earlier one we discussed stated Indian Wars on them. But this one I don't understand
|Don Atwell||Sara Roche|
I assume from your message this tombstone would be incorrect also
|TimH||Oswald Barnard Muterspaugh|
I'm sorry but the picture I uploaded doesn't process correctly, I assume due to the shadows. I'll go back and get a better photo tomorrow.
Added by TimH on Jan 11, 2015 9:11 PM
you re welcome
Added by Bobby on Dec 01, 2014 7:25 AM
|Mark Blasingame||RE: Annie M. Cheeks and Eddie Fields|
That's really interesting J! Thank you for passing that along.
|Mark Blasingame||Annie M. Cheeks and Eddie Fields|
Hello J. I just wanted to let you know that neither Annie M. Cheeks nor Eddie Fields are actually buried in the cemetery at Sharon Methodist Church. There is a second cemetery in Sharon right around the corner from the church (I don't know the name yet) and that's where their headstones are.
|Margaret Webb||John A Baldwin/John Augustus Baldwin|
I went back to Sharon today and only found one John Baldwin. He has a flat stone and is on one side of a bigger Baldwin with sister, mother, and father. Mother and father have pictures and I added Mary. She also has a flat stone. I think you can delete John Augustus Baldwin. Did not find another John so I think they are the same.
|Garret Kremer-Wright||Hubert J. Magruder|
Hi! My name is Garret B. Kremer-Wright and I work as the archivist for the Orange County Regional History Center in Orlando, Florida. We have recently received several photographs and other papers relating to this family. They are currently being processed. In going through some of the photographs, several say "Beall". Do you know what her full name is? Thank you.
|Margaret Webb||John Baldwin at Sharon Cemetery|
I have found two John Baldwins, not Baldwine. One died 09-19-1849 and one was born 11-07-?? and died 09-19-1849. The first one's middle name is John Augusta. I found no Baldwine. Let me know and I can add them and/or post the pictures.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service