|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 6 years, 2 months, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1535)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you for the headstone photos.
Added by DBS on Nov 28, 2015 9:17 PM
|Denise||RE: Richard Taft|
Totally understand that lol :)
Added by Denise on Nov 26, 2015 2:55 PM
|memento mori||RE: Arthur & Ethel Molleur|
Okay. Thanks. I have created several photo requests for that cemetery. The graves of Roscoe & Emma Heard should be adjacent to those of Arthur & Ethel Molleur.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
|memento mori||Arthur & Ethel Molleur|
Many thanks for the photos. Much appreciated.
Did you happen to notice a gravestone for Roscoe & Emma Heard, who are in the same plot as Arthur & Ethel Molleur? I have posted photo requests for both of them and would appreciate photos if there is a stone.
|Darlene Walsh||Reuben Butterfield grave|
Thank you so much for the photos. I appreciate it so much!
|Jane C. Knapp||Photos for George and Josephine Saide|
Thanks for posting the photos for these memorials. I appreciate your dedication to doing this for the family.
Oh my goodness Rick,you have been very busy.I Thank you so much for getting my Aunt Vi's N Uncle George's grave site pictures.they are so lovely.can't tell you how much this means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Diana
Added by kute on Nov 20, 2015 6:30 PM
Thank you so much for those wonderful pictures of Pat N connie wardens that you got for me.I so appreciate all the help you have given me .you are just so nice N always willing to help.Thank you for your help N kindness,it is so appreciated. Diana
Added by kute on Nov 20, 2015 6:10 PM
|Bob ||Thank you!|
Thank you so much for uploading those photos of the Amadon monument in Lowell to Frederic Amadon's Findagrave page. He was my father's great-uncle and I've never seen his grave until your photo.
If you wouldn't mind, could you add the photos to Grace Amadon's page as well? Her record number is 154414488.
Added by Bob on Nov 18, 2015 5:00 PM
Thanks for the pics and update info. Cemetery has been changed. Guess it wasn't called the "Old" cemetery back then. :)
|[View all messages...]|