|Lynda Elliott Dixon (#47254123)|
| || member for 4 years, 11 months, 19 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Lynda Elliott ... (73)||[Leave Message]|
|Donnie Ruyle||Cuba Dixon|
Lynda: Thank you for adding the information and connecting Cuba to her mother. You are one of the top 10% that will adding information. The other 90% will not.
|Patricia Ulrich||Nancy Greenwell Dixon|
If you are related to this person , which I hope you are, Im related !! Related thru Nancy's husband'mother...she and my Grandmother's sister.. reply if you would like...at email@example.com
|NL Nuttall||Napoleon Lafayette Trueblood|
The burial locations for Napoleon Trueblood and his wife Missouri
(Pinkstaff) Trueblood Reeves come from a Pinkstaff family history
published around 1983. Since the compilers were descended from
a brother of Missouri's grandfather, it's quite possible errors were
made in the course of their research on her line. If Napoleon is in
the Vincennes City Cem., the question become, is Missouri buried
there too? Is it possible they were originally buried in the Pinkstaff
Cemetery and latter removed to Vincennes? I need to do another
search for Missouri through the Vincennes City Cemetery records,
which are currently not available online in a form I can access. So
I'll have to check the index volume, which the Monroe Co. Library, in Bloomington, has in its collection. It looks like the weather may
prevent this until next week.
|Gaye Hill||Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Trueblood|
Here's a little bit more information:
Brownstown Banner newspaper, Brownstown, IN
Wednesday 24 April 1912;Front Page, Column 4
Celebrated by Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Trueblood, of Sparksville
The following item was sent to this office for publication a few weeks ago, and was misplaced with some other mail matter, but now we take the pleasure in publishing it now, as golden wedding anniversaries do not occur very often.
"March 27, 1912, marked the end of the fiftieth year of married life for Mr. and Mrs. Jno. A. Trueblood, who live about two miles north of Sparksville. They are among the most substantial, respected and praise-worthy citizens of the county. They have resided on their present farmstead for about thirty years, and have a large circle of relatives and friends.
On the date above mentioned nearly one hundred people assembled at their home bearing an abundant supply of provisions for a great feast, and he day was enjoyed to the fullest extent by all present.
Mr. and Mrs. Trueblood received many valuable presents which they highly appreciated.
Jno A. Trueblood, son of James and Nancy Weddle Trueblood, was born December 23, 1838. He was one of a family of thirteen brothers and sisters, of whom four others are living and were present at the above occasion, viz: Rhoda Hill, Emma Martin, Ella Julian and F. H. Trueblood, of Vincinnes.
Mrs. Jno A. Trueblood, whose maiden name was Hester J. Martin, was a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Martin. She was born June 14, 1844, and was one of a family of eleven brothers and sisters of whom three others are living and were present.
Other guests present from a distance were: Mr. and Mrs. W. R. Julian, of Thompsonville, Illinois, U. S. McHargue, of Lander, Wyoming, and O. F. McHargue, of Columbus, Montana."
A picture of Mr. and Mrs. Trueblood accompanied the above write-up, with the request that it be published, but we are sorry that we are not able to do so, as country printing offices are not equipped for making newspaper cuts.
|Rita Hagerty||Freeland H Trueblood (63142933)|
Believe I might have found the gravestone for him. There are 2 Freeland Truebloods listed; both also have photo requests. Since you've put a lot of info on this memorial I thought you might know more about him. Do you know if he served in the military? (Civil War, I believe) Military was the only stone I found with no dates listed.
Thank you. Please let me know if you think this is the right Freeland & I'll post the photo to this memorial.
|GMACC1||RE: Lucille Elliott Beeth|
If you have any more names, I'll gladly take them. Your welcome. Vicki
Added by GMACC1 on Aug 13, 2014 3:54 PM
|Bob & Nancy Cannon||Thomas Ellliot|
You could contact the Floral Hill Cemetery office to see if they have a record of his burial. (217) 283-6311
A're you still useing the aol thats where I sent it my gmail says it sent
|david ford||RE: Mary Canada|
I sent you an email with the two pictures I think were it if not I'll snap in area picture of the next time I'm out there
i would like to talk about Find A Grave Memorial# 45899911
i found a stone with a mary mallcott 1839 died 1839 i din;t clean the stone just brushed the green off with my hand other than that it;s the only mary stone i could read in this sec let me know what you want me to do
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service