|Dennis V. Stanley (#47622919)|
| || member for 2 years, 10 months, 25 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|I have been doing genealogy research off-and-on for almost 30 years. I am currently researching the following surnames: |
* Allcock (Staffordshire)
* Bailey (Baltimore Cty, Maryland)
* Bloom (Carroll Cty, Maryland)
* Boddice/Boddis (Wolverhampton)
* Bressler (York Cty, Pennsylvania)
* Channell (York Cty, Pennsylvania)
* Devinney (Western Pennsylvania)
* Ferry (Baltimore Cty, Maryland)
* Franklin (Carroll Cty, Maryland)
* Fried (York Cty, Pennsylvania)
* Gilliam (Wise Cty, Virginia)
* Kinard (York Cty, Pennsylvania)
* LeCompte (Dorchester Cty, Maryland)
* Little (Carroll Cty, Maryland)
* Long (Russell Cty, Virginia)
* Mack (Dauphin Cty, Pennsylvania)
* Metcalf (Baltimore City, Maryland)
* Rose (Burke Cty, North Carolina)
* Salyer (Russell Cty, Virginia)
* Stanley (Wise Cty, Virginia)
* Wright (Russell Cty, Virginia)
|Messages left for Dennis V. Stanl... (11)||[Leave Message]|
|Benjamin L Manifold||RE: Joseph Manifold|
You are most welcome, and thank you for creating the very nice Manifold memorials.
Link to parents completed. Thank you!
Added by Timeless on Jun 10, 2014 3:01 PM
|The Navigator||Terry Kowalevicz|
I transferred Terry Kowalevicz to you. If there is anyone else you need, just let me know.
Thanks for the photo.
Added by JET on May 09, 2014 9:56 PM
|Kay Baldwin||RE: RE : Morris family grave photos at Fawn Grove Methodist Cem.|
|Kay Baldwin||RE : Morris family grave photos at Fawn Grove Methodist Cem.|
Hi Dennis. I am related to some of the Morris family through my second great grandfather Obed Lowe whose daughter Ruth Ann married a Morris. May I have your permission to use any of the photos taken of the Morris family graves for my ancestry.com site? Thank you for considering this! Kay L. Baldwin
One of the photos goes with the following memorial pg.
C Eldon Morris
Note: s/o Reed O. & Dora J Reed
Fawn Grove Methodist Cemetery
Find A Grave Memorial# 11622021
I corrected Rev James Thomas Price, the birth date was a typo. Should have been 1883. I thought that you had access to my Ancestry.com tree, but you aren't there. Do you want access? Thanks for correcting my type, my tree was accurate.
John LeCompte Reeder
|Randy Dotson||Sarah Sallie Mullins Stanley|
Dennis, are you any relation to Sarah Sallie Mullins Stanley, wife of William Buddy Stanley?
I'm trying to find out her parents and birth and death dates as well as burial location.
Thank you for taking the time to locate and photograph the marker for Nancy McPhail. I really appreciate it!
Added by mcphail on Oct 07, 2012 6:27 PM
|Corey & Douglas Marshall-Steele||Ida Badders|
Thanks for the catch Dennis and the photo! Cor
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service