Actions
Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Discussion Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Judy Grubb (#47767732)
 member for 2 years, 5 months, 16 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
Bio Photo Retired and having a wonderful time. Have met so many wonderful people and contributors and have learned so much from them. May the learning never stop. It is such a wonderful feeling to re-link familes back together, especially the children. Thanks to all who have helped me do this. God Bless!!
 Contact:
or
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 2,589 Memorials Added
 • 2,811 Memorials Managed
 • 20 Memorials/week
 • 2,700 Photos
 • 61 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 671 Virtual Flowers
 • 1 Friend
Search Contributor's Records

 
First NameLast Name

Find A Grave Friends
Diane & John
Messages left for Judy Grubb (171)[Leave Message]
Jerry Coffman
Jack and Dora Midcalf
Judy, I see you used my pictures for them which is fine. Dora is my mothers sister and I am wondering how you are linked to either the Churchill's or Midcalf's.
I am not a member of Ancestry now because of the price( Social Security ) so please contact me at grouchy58@yahoo.com
Thanks
Jerry Coffman
Added by Jerry Coffman on Sep 16, 2014 12:10 PM
Tiffany
Dup
Thanks so much for deleting it. I was hoping all the proper links were made, so if you come across one I missed please let me know. Thanks Judy!
Added by Tiffany on Sep 03, 2014 8:47 PM
Tiffany
Jay Conklin
Hi there! I see you created a 'burial unknown' memorial for Jay Conklin and several months prior to your addition I had created a memorial with the exact location for Jay Sheridan Conklin. Can you please delete the duplicate for him? Thanks in advance!
Added by Tiffany on Sep 03, 2014 5:32 PM
Lisa Arm Schweiger
John Sippy
Hi Judy, would you be able to let me know how you are certain that John Sippy is buried in Odd Fellow Cemetery in Granite City, Illinois? I'd love to have something concrete to post on our "Sippy Family" Facebook page.

Thank you!

Lisa
Added by Lisa Arm Schweiger on Aug 26, 2014 10:51 AM
Donnie Ruyle
Mary S Holder Martin
Judy: Thank you very much for adding the information. You are one of the top 10% that will do so. The other 90% don't check their email or just don't care. I sent the information to the holder of George Washington Martin to complete his memorial.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Aug 19, 2014 12:06 PM
Smontee
william schulte
thank you for the suggestion. I will delete once the updates submitted are processed by the other creator..
Added by Smontee on Aug 15, 2014 1:32 PM
Patricia Collins Silvers
Harvey Harrison
Thank you so much for the obit on Harvey William Harrison.I have added what you sent to me.I appreciate your time.God bless and Angels on your pillow.
Added by Patricia Collins Silvers on Jul 11, 2014 1:29 PM
Sue Sheldon
Transfer 130874390
Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for the wonderful work you are doing!
Would you please transfer my grandmother's memorial to me?

Thanks so much!

Sue.
Added by Sue Sheldon on Jul 07, 2014 1:01 AM
Sue Sheldon
Arthur N. Whittier 130876971
Hi Judy,

I was wondering if you would please transfer my ancestor's memorial to me?

Thanks so much!

Sue..
Added by Sue Sheldon on Jul 01, 2014 5:13 PM
Linda Stockton
Eva Byers
I put my information on the other memorial and deleted mine. I know Mrs. Byers' mother and wanted to put her memorial with my name for that reason.
Added by Linda Stockton on Jun 24, 2014 7:32 PM
[View all messages...]
 

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service