| || member for 1 year, 8 months, 18 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., B*-*-*-L-*-*-*-..., BATexan, Cheryl Ann Eny..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., Herman Weiland, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (130)||[Leave Message]|
|Dave Melby, Jr||RE: Hill family|
OK, this is really funny. I just went on the RAOGK page on FB to see if I could find who you were trying to help, so I could contact them to try and get some more information for my uncle, and the person that you were trying to help was me. Thanks again!
|Dave Melby, Jr||RE: Hill family|
That's no problem. I am also a member of that FB page. There are some amazing people in there. That cemetery is a couple of hours away from me, but I am hoping to get up there sometime this summer to photograph those headstones, and if I do, I will upload them to fill your request.
|David McInturff||Allen King "Roxy" & Thelma Copeland McInturff|
Thanks so much for the transfers. I appreciate that.
|Dave Melby, Jr||Hill family|
Hello, I see that you have put in several photo requests for several of the Hill family in the Howard Cemetery, Pepin County, WI. Are you related to them in some way? That is my Aunt's husband's family, and I was hoping to get up there sometime this summer to photograph the headstones. If it was also your family, I was going to see what else you know about that line.
|Cindy Karr||McKenney/ swisher|
My husband and I spent about 45 minutes this afternoon looking- couldn't find.....I have a friend on the cemetery association - I'll ask him.
|Gloria Tune||McGinnis Family photos|
Thanks so very much for the wonderful photos of the McGinnis family!
It is greatly appreciated,
"Thank You" for taking the time to get these headstone photos. I appreciate the time and effort you take in helping others here on Findagrave.
Thank You again and Have a Great Day,
Added by Cat on Mar 16, 2014 2:38 PM
|Doreen Morelli||RE: Jan Brezik|
You are more than welcomed to use it.
|Larry Lagut||Sarah Taylor|
I have a picture of here headstone on file when I did this cemetery about two year ago. Both her and her husband is on it , It very hard and worn to read and has to be Magnified. I can post it if you like , or I might go back out their next year or someone Else may do it . I really dough if anybody go out their. Those other 9 request been posted a long time. Let me Know, Larry
|Jonathan Guerra||RE: Samuel Parsons|
No problem, Im very happy I could assist you while on my travels.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service