| || member for 1 year, 7 months, 8 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., BATexan, BlueLemonMelon, Cheryl Ann Eny..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., Herman Weiland, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (123)||[Leave Message]|
|Doreen Morelli||RE: Jan Brezik|
You are more than welcomed to use it.
|Larry Lagut||Sarah Taylor|
I have a picture of here headstone on file when I did this cemetery about two year ago. Both her and her husband is on it , It very hard and worn to read and has to be Magnified. I can post it if you like , or I might go back out their next year or someone Else may do it . I really dough if anybody go out their. Those other 9 request been posted a long time. Let me Know, Larry
|Jonathan Guerra||RE: Samuel Parsons|
No problem, Im very happy I could assist you while on my travels.
|Mclain35||RE: Hartley County|
I am sorry that I am just getting back with you. I started off just doing Channing Cemetery, but that has expanded some. I then started doing Hartley Cemetery and between another and myself, I believe we have finished that one. Not many left in Hartley County. I have helped occasionally with a request from Dumas, but nothing organized.
I would be glad to help with any organized project as well.
Added by Mclain35 on Dec 28, 2013 11:13 AM
|Root Sleuth||Crume family|
Hi I just linked some memorials of mine to yours that you put on find a grave and wondered if you are related to the Crume family in some way?..They are a branch of my Daniel family and wanted to see if you can help link up this particular Crume leaf to my branch. If you are interested contact me. Thanks so much Sharon
|nataliegoes||RE: Lahoma Rodgers|
Yes, second cousins. I never met her but my aunts and uncles all grew up with her.
|Linda Cooper||RE: Fugett|
I have put a little better pic on his memorial for you.
|Linda Cooper||RE: Fugett|
I am sorry that it is so unclear. The stone is pink and covered in moss. I have posted some other Fugett today in case they were your kinfolk.
|Jaycie Smith||RE: Fuller Park|
I think you should post what you have. The markers are probably in better shape in your photos than they actually are today. I'm not related to the family, so it's up to you!
|Barbara Lintner||RE: Bessie and Mark Roberts|
Thank you for transfering them to me, my families are so large on both sides of my families I have just started trying to gather informatin of the Roberts' and I may loose my mind trying to seperate them out, they are married so back and forth with so many of other family that I have sort of saved them till last so now I am trying to brave the waters...hahaha...thank you.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service