|Greg Volk (#48138686)|
| || member for 2 years, 5 months, 29 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Find A Grave Friends|
Bob Volk, Cemeterywlkr, Darla Schulte, Dave Peck, Dean Milton PE..., Donna Fostveit, Edwin Griggs, Erika Steen, Gordon Agren, Graceti, Holly, Jacob Thorn, Jan J. Shultz, Jeanne Gaumer, KANelson, Karen Brewer, Leah Hubbard, Lori, Mary Decker, rnj, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Greg Volk (880)||[Leave Message]|
|Charlie Powers||RE: Thanks for the photo of Marlina Jones|
You are welcome. Glade to help. Only 2 blocks from cemetery.
|Karen Simon||RE: Thanks for the photos of the Prices in Locust Grove Cemetery|
I always enjoy doing this. It was a good day to walk through the cemetery and take care of photo requests. Glad to help out.
|Cemeterywlkr||Tombstone photos taken for Eda and Andrew Stevens|
Eda Pauline Grothe Stevens
Andrew L Stevens
|Richard Jacobsen||RE: Cemeteries in Faribault County|
Happy to do so. You have sent me in the direction of a number of remote rural Lutheran cemeteries.
|Tammy||RE: Fawn Hulett 55779633|
my pleasure. Uploading as we speak.
Added by Tammy on Oct 24, 2015 2:05 PM
|Peggy Joy||RE: Riggs in Ukiah Cemetery|
Greg, you are welcome. I do enjoy taking the photos and finding out about the people.
I am going to email you the obit from the local paper for Harold. It may contain some helpful information for you. He is not actually buried here in the Ukiah Cemetery the obit will help you with this...Peggy
|Jeanne Irene Bailey Schaub||RE: Thanks for the photo of Calvin Musick|
You are most welcome.
|RickC||RE: Thanks for the photo of John Dougherty|
You are welcome. Glad to help in obtaining the photos.
Added by RickC on Oct 15, 2015 5:46 AM
|baumac||RE: Joseph & Theresa Arnold|
You are very welcome, Greg!
Added by baumac on Oct 11, 2015 3:21 PM
|Virginia Presswood-Huffman-Livingston||RE: Warrick Cemetery - Jessie Barney 118088288|
I was at that cemetery about 15 yrs ago and I remember seeing those names there then (it's a tiny family cemetery) and there were stones on most all grave sites. Over the last 15 years the ground has swallowed the stones, the pictures of the stones I have are ones my husband was able to unearth and place them back on top of the ground. It is a shame because all stones are there they are just lying flat and covered up with soil.We thought we would ask permission to unearth the deeper stones and set them above the ground on the actual grave site where they fell from. I have photos of the following grave stones in Warrick (Joes) Cemetery. I believe the cemetery (Joes) was named after Joseph Jones and I unearthed his stone.
1. Joseph Jones-Died February 6, 1858-Have Photograph of stone.
2. Montgomery Warrick-Died 1833-Have photo but I need to take a straw broom and get a clearer picture.
3. Martha Warrick-Died 1839?-Have photo but need to take a broom and re-photograph it.
4. Jacob Warrick- Died 1833??-Have photo but need to take broom to dust off and get new Picture.
5. Louisa Warrick-Died 1833???-Have photo but need to take a broom to it to clearly see the dates.
6. INFANT-Died August 5, 1859-C.D & M? Jackson-Have photo needs a broom dusting for new photo
7. Sarah M.-Died March 1, 1855-Daughter of ?? & M.D. Musick-Have photo but needs a broom sweeping and new picture (I am related to Musicks)
8. Mary E.-Died August 21, 185?--Daughter of ?? & M.D Musick-Have photo...needs a broom and new picture.
9. Herrod Musick-Died March 21, 1855-Have Photo needs broom dusting and new picture for complete date and name visibility.
10. Jo??re M. (Last name needs cleaned) broom to read it -Died Feb? 4, 1859--Have photo
11. Marshall Turley-Died November 6, 1859-Son of D.K. & J.M. Turley-Have photo
I have the photos and if you tell me when your done I can attach what I have and I will upload the new ones before winter.
|[View all messages...]|