|Birth: ||Dec. 5, 1951|
|Death: ||Feb. 1, 2005|
Survived by his wife, Elizabeth (née Villarta, my aunt)
7 children: Butching, Karlo, Maulen (Terry), Vladimir, Elaine, Edjop, Engels
2 grandchildren (by Karlo): Dakotah and Cheyenne
11 things about him by his sister:
1. a good man
2. had concern for the upliftment of other people's economic status
3. very friendly, especially for the common tao (the masses).
4. very quiet and reserved
5. loved to write political issues
6. had a "soft" heart for the less fortunate people
7. very good in Mathematics
8. loved his children very much
9. thoughtful and sincere friend to everybody
10. very smart, neat and clean dresser.
Cremated, Ashes given to family or friend.
Specifically: Equally divided among his 4 children
Created by: Bona Rae Villarta
Record added: Feb 05, 2005
Find A Grave Memorial# 10429169
Added: Apr. 28, 2016
Rest in sweet peace, Vincent. Your memorial was written by family who truly loved you. It was very sweet. You are being remembered today and will not be forgotten....|
Added: Apr. 6, 2016
Added: Mar. 21, 2016
|There are 414 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...