Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
|Ted K (#46511688)|
| || member for 15 years, 11 months, 8 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Resident of Brooklyn, NY.|
Native of Spartansburg (Crawford County), PA.
|Find A Grave Friends|
Anne Sturgis, Barbara Reid R..., Barbara A. in C..., Barbara Mogush, Barbara Sargent, Barbara Wykoff, Betty, bevsquest, Bill Corl, Bill and Bunny, Bill Baker, Bill Klauk, Bob Galmish, Bonnie, Carole F. Blake..., Cashie, Cathy Ferrell D..., Charles R. Geac..., Cheryl Behrend, CherylA, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Ted K (20)||[Leave Message]|
|Dan C||Death Certificates|
Thank you very much for uploading the death certificates of my great-grandparents Thomas J. Connelly and Katherine Cudahy Connelly buried in Calvary Cemetery, Oil City, Venango Co., PA
Also my great-great grandfather James Connelly buried in Oil City.
I see you have uploaded thousands of pictures and more. That is quite an undertaking and a valuable resource for families and acquaintances searching for information about those who have passed.
Added by Dan C on Sep 29, 2017 7:23 PM
|ChrisMcB||Eber David Brannon #108633715|
I have a new link for Eber David Brannon. I've added his mother's grave, Elizabeth Austin Brannon, #183038754
Added by ChrisMcB on Sep 04, 2017 10:33 AM
|Joshua J Long||Duplicate people|
I just noticed you have the two people I was trying to add to my family tree. I just wanted to also inform you that I'll be adding the information on Leora Mae Slater's parents and try to link them with the information you've accquired.
|tootz||Vivian Gates LaBrie #181203633|
Sorry I forgot to ask in my message I just sent you, do you happen to know how long it takes for ancestry.com to get the new memorials created on findagrave.com? I went to Vivian's page in my tree on ancestry.com and did some research and I can't find the memorial you created for her on July 9, 2017, it's not on ancestry yet I guess. I wonder how I would be able to find out how long it takes? Any ideas?
Added by tootz on Jul 13, 2017 10:05 PM
|tootz||RE: Vivian Gates LaBrie 1913-1940|
Thanks so much for creating a memorial for Vivian & letting me know about it so I can add memorial to her page in my tree on ancestry.com. I'm sure you read her death cert. & saw that she committed suicide. So very sad. It makes you wonder what was happening in her life that was so awful that she felt she had no other way out? She married Noel then divorced him for cruelty & non-support then married him again & then just a little less than a year after they remarried she took her own life, wow. Her occupation was as a registered nurse. Noel was married 3 times. To Vivian twice & also to a Clara Miller & that marriage also ended in divorce. Then 3rd marriage to Kathrene Alice Bitner who he is linked to on his memorial. Are these people related to you?
Added by tootz on Jul 13, 2017 9:45 PM
|curley roll||Rose Matson|
I have been discussing this with the parish secretary. We are unable to find anyone in the records of SS Peter & Paul files
that would suggest that she is busied in Holy Cross. There
is no one buried around 1926 according to the records, but
as we well know records were not well kept in the past!
There is a possibility that she may be buried in Holy Seplechure cemetery which is a Catholic Cemetery right next door to H.C.
Very often we find that there is confusion re the 2 cemeteries!
I will check there for you and let you know.
Curley 7/7/17 @1242hrs.
|Becky Aaronson||Find a Grave: 116255906|
Would you mind updating the record? Thank you!
Becky (Lamb) Aaronson
William Evans and Mary had three children, although Arlie may have been Mary's from a previous relationship as I have her birthdate as prior to William and Mary's marriage.
The three children:
1) ARLIE L.EVANS was born on 26 Jul 1889 in Ohio. She died on 25 Sep 1973 in Martins Ferry, Belmont Co., OH. She married (1) BERT LYLE BURDICK, son of Orlando Burdick and Fannie (____) Burdick, on 14 Jun 1911. He was born on 23 Nov 1883 in Union City, Pennsylvania. He died between 1933-1978. She married (2) DREW WILLIAMS about 1918 in Union City, Erie Co., PA. He was born about 1885 in PA.
2) ESTELLA JANE EVANS was born on 09 Oct 1897 in PA. She died on 17 Sep 1980 in Loeb, Texas. She married ALBERT B NORMAN. He was born on 07 Apr 1884 in Liberty, Texas. He died on 11 Aug 1961 in Beaumont, Jefferson, Texas.
3) WAYNE LEROY EVANS was born on 12 Feb 1903 in Pennsylvania, United States. He died on 20 Apr 1954 in Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania.
|Becky Aaronson||Find A Grave #116256166|
Would you mind updating this record?
Thank you! Becky (Lamb) Aaronson
William Henry Evans is the brother of my great grandfather, Charles.
Father: Charles Allen Evans (parents unknown- I'm still working on and have conflicting information) He was born on 22 Feb 1834 in Hartford, Windsor County, Vermont. He died on 19 Dec 1912 in Mill Creek or Union city, Erie Co., PA.
Mother: Sophina 'Jane' Bryant, daughter of Jabez Bryant and Mary Cordelia Field, on 25 Sep 1859 in Andover, Vermont, USA. She was born on 03 Nov 1835 in Fort Ann, Washington Co., New York. She died on 02 Oct 1925 in Lake Co, Ohio, USA.
William's siblings were:
1) Emma Augusta (Evans) Briggs b. 22 Dec 1861 in Vermont, d. 26 Jan 1938 in Painesville, Lake County, Ohio she married Lincoln Lee Briggs, son of Corey Briggs and Roxana Billings, in 1885. He was born on 10 Feb 1863 in PA. He died on 01 May 1938 in Painesville, Ohio.
2) Alice May (Evans) Day Hulett b. 01 Jan 1863 in New York, died 27 Aug 1948 in Warren County, Pennsylvania (Willow Dale Cem, Burial in Bradford, PA). She married She married (1) ___ DAY. (2) GEORGE WASHINGTON HULETT. He was born on 23 Aug 1862 in Athens, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. He died on 04 Apr 1948 in Kinzua, Warren, Pennsylvania.
3) "LILLIE" DALE (EVANS) GARY b. 12 Dec 1865 in Stockbridge, Windsor County, Vermont. She died on 16 Nov 1941 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio (Age: 75). She married Oliver Harrison Gary, son of Oliver Harrison Gary and Sarah Ann Willey, in 1887. He was born on 16 Aug 1866 in Ohio. He died on 17 Apr 1918 in Madison, Lake County, Ohio (Age: 51).
4) CHARLES GRANT EVANS (my great grandfather) b. 21 Nov 1867 in Waterford, PA. He died on 17 Jan 1931 in Limestone, Cattaraugus Co., NY He married Anna Mae MacKenzie, daughter of John MacKenzie and Harriet Hahn Zeliff, on 22 Dec 1892. She was born on 13 Mar 1873 in Limestone, Cattaraugus, New York. She died on 06 Jul 1943 in Limestone, NY.
|Sue Cross||RE: Horace Waid|
Thanks so much. You are a great resource.
|Andrea Purvis||Alma Jones Papworth|
Thank you very much Ted - You keep finding records that I have not - Well done. I really appreciate your help. Andrea
|[View all messages...]|