Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Community Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In

Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.

Bettie Anne Jones (#47099402)
 member for 8 years, 8 months
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
Bio Photo Hi! My name is Bettie Anne Jones. I am a retired school librarian (43 years service) living in Pasadena, Texas. I was born in Teague, Freestone County, Texas, and grew up in Mexia, Limestone County, Texas. My parents were John Preston Jones and Ella Davis Dozier Jones. I enjoy reading and needlework, particularly counted cross stitch. Since I found this website, I have found the listings of a number of my relatives. I want to add many more with photos in the hope I will locate some their descendents.
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 3,578 Memorials Added
 • 3,493 Memorials Managed
 • 8 Memorials/Week
 • 366 Photos
 • 2 Photo Requests
 • 1 Volunteer Photo Taken
 • 527 Virtual Flowers
 • 11 Virtual Cemeteries
 • 1 Fame Rating
 • 3 Friends
Search Contributor's Records

First NameLast Name

Virtual Cemeteries
[View all Virtual Cemeteries...]
Find A Grave Friends
e-li-si, Kathy Kinder Ri..., tjvon
Messages left for Bettie Anne Jon... (4)[Leave Message]
Joel Hart
RE: Osro Lofland
Sorry you are having trouble. No rush
Thanks, Joel
Added by Joel Hart on Sep 06, 2017 3:47 PM
James Coston
Mexia City Cemetery
Morning Bettie,
Just wanted ya to know that after several months
Of legwork and photography I have posted every marker
that was readable and a few that were not.
On those, I asked for help with identification and believed
it or not, people contacted me with info and all the
unknowns were identified.
The percentage stands at 90% so that leaves 10%
as listed in error, no markers to be found and any
other situation that would apply.
I am letting ya know all this because after I noticed
just how many entries U had posted, I had a mission
to put fotos to your work and I would never taken
on that task if it hadn't have been for U.
Again, thank U very much, James Coston
Added by James Coston on Aug 04, 2017 8:23 AM
Cindy Shivers
RE: Travis Thornton
Oh, okay! I was born in Mexia, and am in touch with more relatives from that entire side of my family. I appreciate the photo you posted. If you knew Rev. Lawrence Willis Shivers, Sr., he was my great uncle.
Cindy Shivers
Added by Cindy Shivers on Aug 02, 2017 2:48 PM
Cindy Shivers
# 13672012 Travis Wayne Thornton
Hi Bettie Anne. Are you related to Travis Wayne?
Cindy Shivers
Added by Cindy Shivers on Aug 01, 2017 9:49 PM

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service