|Bio and Links|
It's a new year, 2017! Let's work together! Also new is the Edit feature that lets YOU add corrected birth & death dates, memorial numbers for (parents & spouse) for one of MY memorials! Easy! And, to find the Edits for YOU, go to your "Contributor Tools" page, then click on the Edit tab. Good idea to do this daily!|
1. I have been researching my McDuffie family history for the past 20+ years off and on. It is diligent time consuming work but very rewarding. In 2005, I asked my brother Wayne to submit a DNA sample because no one had done one before. And we found that we are descendants of the northern McDuffee family lines of America!
2. I would like to "thank all of the Photo Volunteers" for their hard work and for uploading crisp, clear, close grave marker photographs because they verify dates!
3. Please don't ask me for more information on a particular family. What I've researched and added to a memorial is all that I have - but I always welcome corrections via the EDIT tab.
4. If you have photos of ancestors, please upload them to a memorial - they are priceless!
5. If you would like to offer information on one of my memorials, please send an EDIT.
I would like to thank this website for creating such a fabulous ancestry platform, so our ancestors can be honored and recognized. Our ancestors were here and they were real!!
Sue from Arizona
McDuffee Clan Society of America, H.M.
|Find A Grave Friends|
Barbara Hannah, Carol Chan, Cheri Gaudet, Cheryl Nienhaus, cj, Debbie J, Denica, Dorothy Miller ..., douglas a. bowm..., DustyMiller, Gordon S., Jean Colson, Kat, Kathy Hoffman-B..., Katie, L Ferree, Linda Mahan, Melody Bills, Mike Porter, Nynaeve, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]